Goddessing From the Heart has been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thanks to Josephine from Above the Storm for her nomination! She has an informative and innovative blog about mental health including topics related to anxiety and depression.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions provided for you, and come up with 5-10 more questions for your nominations.
- Give the award to 5-10 other bloggers who you appreciate.
- Leave a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them for the award.
- Link to this blog post https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/ by the Global Aussie in your Liebster Award blog post.
- Head back to https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/ and leave a comment with your Liebster Award blog post link.
Josephine’s questions for me:
- Why did you create your blog?
I wanted to be able to inspire and support trauma survivors. As a practitioner of Earth-based Goddess spirituality, I wanted to incorporate spirituality and healthy living practices into my reflections on trauma and mental health.
- What other talents or hobbies do you have? I enjoy photography and nature observation. I love to cook. I’ve attempted ceramics and cake decorating classes as well.
- What are your 3 favourite movies? I love anything by Wes Anderson. I am also a fan of the LOTR series.
- What is the best thing about being you? I’m always exploring new ideas and growing as a person.
- If you could do anything with your life, regardless of money or life circumstance, it would be… I’ve just started to dig into the concept of permaculture and homesteading. So, I’ve been spending far too much time on Zillow looking at 100 acre plots of land in the country to which I wish I could move. Ultimately, I would love to be able to live a self-sufficient, off-grid lifestyle while hosting retreats for women that incorporate spirituality and healing and writing non-fiction books.
Questions for nominated bloggers to answer:
- What has been the most surprising aspect of blogging for you?
- How do you find inspiration for your blog?
- What is something new you are learning about or interested in lately?
- How central is being a blogger to who you are as a person? Is it a hobby, a lifestyle, or a career for you?
- What is a goal that you have for yourself in 2018, either as a blogger or personally?