In this section, you’ll find resources and posts related to standing in solidarity and promoting an affirming environment. A specific emphasis will be made to include information shared by womxn or nonbinary creatives which directly address ally-ship trouble spots common in the genre of mind-body-spirit writing.
Please click here to visit the main page to learn more about the Affirming Writer Project and to read a fuller description of what I define as being affirming and standing in solidarity.
This list is a work in progress. I’ve included the categories I intend to address, primarily in relationship to how we can grow in our stance of solidarity with individuals who are marginalized by these types of oppression. I encourage you to comment with both specific resources as well as additional issues you think important for mind-body-spirit writers to address.
- Building a Trans/Nonbinary Inclusive Workplace
- Dating and Sex After Trauma
- So…You Have White Guilt. Now What?
- I Need to Talk to Spiritual White Women About White Supremacy (part 1)
- I Need to Talk to Spiritual White Women About White Supremacy (part 2)
- Spiritual White People: Do We Really Want to Help Heal Humanity? Or are We Full of Sh*t?
- When Spiritual Bypassing Meets Racism Meets Gaslighting
All rights reserved © 2018 Suzanne Tidewater, Goddessing From the Heart